Monday, February 12, 2007

Weekends Are Great If You Don't Have To Work

I don't know what I would do if I had to work weekends. I know what that's like but it is so much better to be able to do whatever you want to do on a weekend. Speaking of doing anything you want, I just finished the third tier on the FPS. I can't wait to finish it and then wash it. The yarn is going to bloom once it is washed and the stole will look a lot better. I am starting to remember the fern and lily of the valley. I should be able to remember the birch leaves pattern by tomorrow, I hope. Once I can remember all the patterns each of the tiers should go much quicker.

I also managed to get some work done on the baby blanket yesterday. I've completed the first star section and started the castle section. I believe the three balls of yarn I originally bought should be enough. Now I just have to decide if I want to return the extra ball I bought on Friday or if I want to just knit a sweater set. I'm leaning towards exchanging the yarn but we'll see.

We're supposed to get snow tomorrow. I hate that idea because tomorrow is SnB night. I'm a certified chicken when it comes to driving in the snow. That won't stop me from going though. I'll just drive as slow as molasses and hopefully it won't be so windy that you have white out conditions. If we don't have those driving conditions I should be fine.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 a.m., Blogger Debi said…

    The stole looks great! Awesome progress!

     
  • At 6:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your Forest Path Stole is looking really good. I like the color too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL