Friday, March 30, 2007

Knitting What's That???

You would think that after the great news about my biopsy I would be knitting like mad. Instead, I haven't touched the needles since our Snb on Tuesday. I've been so tired I just can't seem to concentrate. I think all the stress wore me out more than I realized and now that it is over I can finally relax and I am zonked. I will get some knitting done tonight by hook or by crook. I still have to finish the last triangle on tier 15.

Tomorrow I am off to Gemini Fibres for the spinning wheel class. I am so excited about that. I was so annoyed after my last spinning disaster that I have not touched my wheel since. I look forward to what I will learn in this all day event.

After the class I have to head off to Etobicoke and make Charoset for a Seder meal at All Saints. No knitting will get done tomorrow. By the time I get home I will be too tired to even lift the needles. That still leaves Sunday and I am hoping to get tier 16 done on Sunday.

I've finalized the trip in May. I am leaving on the 17th and returning on the 22nd. That means I get to spend at least part of my birthday with the family. It is going to be great. I can hardly wait.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:41 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats on the good news about your biopsy! You just reminded that I've been so busy, I've been ignoring my spinning wheel lately. Enjoy your spinning class and your knitting time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL