Thursday, March 29, 2007

Answers FINALLY!

I just got off the phone with the doctor's office and the biopsy came back negative!!! HUGE sigh of relief here. I have to go back in 6 months and I already had an appointment booked for early October so I am all set. I still have to go to the oncologist and talk to him about the menopause situation but I am a very very happy camper right now. I feel like this huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. Now I can go ahead and book my flight to NYC for the long Victoria Weekend. I miss my children and grandchildren so much and the only better way to spend my birthday would be here with Paul and Joseph. Since they get to spend most of my birthdays with me once in a while it is nice to spend them with the family in NYC even if it will be a short day (I'll fly home on my birthday).

4 Comments:

  • At 3:39 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    I'm so glad! I knew everything would be okay, but it's so important to know for sure and just be able to relax and feel safe and healthy. Congratulations on the peace of mind.

    See you Saturday!

     
  • At 7:38 p.m., Blogger Sande Francis said…

    What great news! I'm so glad for you. :) sandeleh@sbcglobal.net

     
  • At 8:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Phew! That's a huge relief. I've been holding healthy thoughts for you, so I'm glad all is well. Enjoy your time in NYC - looks like they have some amazing yarn stores....I'm just sayin' is all!

     
  • At 2:33 p.m., Blogger Sheri said…

    Glad to hear everything is okay. Health issues get pretty scary after a certain age, don't they?
    Enjoy NYC and your kids and grandkids!
    Sheri in GA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL