Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Ok So I Lied

But I didn't mean to. I was on a role with the stole and I just couldn't put it down. I am one regtangle away from finishing tier 15. I am pretty positive I am going to shorten it. I will see what the length is when I finish tier 19 and then decide if I will start the top border after 19 tiers or 21 tiers but I am pretty sure I won't do the full 23. The stole would be way too long if I did it the full length. I did manage to get some blanket knitting done tonight while at our SnB and it was nice to knit on it again.

I bought the new issue of Vogue Knitting yesterday and it has some really nice patterns this time around. I'm not sure if or when I would find the time to knit something from the magazine but I really like it.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:25 p.m., Blogger regiknits said…

    I'm knitting the Forest Path Stole as well. I'm finding it so addictive. I'm on tier 12 and I will probably knit all 23 tiers, so I have along way to go. Good luck. It looks beautiful so far.

    Regina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL