Monday, April 09, 2007

Amazing

I received an email from amazon.ca today. They said they have not received any information from anyone about More Sensational Knitted Socks book. I cancelled the order last week, as I mentioned, because the Favorite Socks book wouldn't be shipped until May, at the earliest. They told me they were giving me a $10.00 promotional certificate due to the frustrations I encounted with my order. The $10 will automatically be deducted from my next order. The new Yarn Harlot book is looking really good right about now.

On the knitting front, I've completed another sample. This one is called Ogee Lace. It is also from the first Barbara Walker book. I used the Bernat Cool Crochet yarn and the colour is amethyst. I am really enjoying doing all these patterns for The Walker Treasury Project. I think I have six more to go. I have the Bernat Cool Cotton in sage (a green shade) and denim (a medium blue). I know exactly what sample I am going to use the green for. Then I just have to figure out what colours I will use for the rest of the samples. I am doing the Rose Trellis now also in the Bernat Cool Crochet in Rosewood (pink).

2 Comments:

  • At 2:09 p.m., Blogger HPNY KNITS said…

    this one is lovely! looks so hard! I live in Manhattan, which is very close to Brooklyn, (but I love the Brooklyn Handspun yarn...) so let me know when you are here in May., we can knit-up.
    :-)
    hilikp AT mac DOT com

     
  • At 3:43 p.m., Blogger Micky said…

    After seeing all of your beautiful work and visiting the Treasury site, I ordered the Treasuries and Mosaic Knitting.
    I just fell in love with all those stitch patterns, and couldn't help it.
    Thanks for inspiring me!
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL