Wednesday, April 25, 2007

She Made My Day

When I was growing up people would always tell my sister that she looked like Barbara Streisand. She does too. People always remarked that Judy and I looked alike. However, no one ever said I looked like Barbara Streisand. Until today that is!! I stopped at the Italian bakery before I went to pick Joseph up from school. I needed cold meat for him for lunch. Anyway, as I was standing in line waiting to pay this woman looks at me and says "Has anyone ever told you that you look like Barbara Streisand?" "No," I said, "but you just made my day!" The woman next to her looked and me and said that indeed I did look like Barbara Streisand. I said I can sing but not like Barbara. She can really belt it out. I love her voice. Maybe I'll even find Yentl on DVD one of these years. I'm still waiting for them to re-release it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL