Saturday, April 28, 2007

Very Interesting

I did this back in February but I forgot about it because of stuff that was going on back then. I redid it this morning and I found the results interesting. I am referring to the Chinese Zodiac. Paul was born in the year of the Rabbit. Joseph was born in the year of the Dog. I was born in the year of the DRUMROLL PEASE!!!! Sheep!!!! How appropriate is that?? With my knitting obsession and my spinning obsession I think that is just so cool.

I am off to the doctor today. I'm not looking forward to it. I've fallen off the wagon big time and I will pay the price for it. That's alright though because by going to see the doctor today I will get back on track and that's the important thing. I will put the lapse as part of my past and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL