Sunday, May 06, 2007

Contest #5

For contest #5 Robyn has asked us to blog about our knitting. Our favourite spot to knit, what we do while knitting, etc. Well here I am in my chair working on the baby sweater. I usually watch TV when I am knitting at home or by my in-laws. I knit whenever I can get the chance - on the subway, waiting at the doctors' office, etc. When I knit outside I usually am listening to my mp3 player. Sometimes I'll listen to the mp3 player when knitting at home but I mostly watch TV. I don't have to watch my knitting except to check it every now and then so I don't have any problem multi-tasking while knitting.

It's back to knitting so I can finally finish that sweater.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:06 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    There will be many of us with pictures of us knitting in front of the TV. I may get creative and take a picture of the dog in my favorite spot with the knitting!

     
  • At 12:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your sofa chair looks COMFY! I usually have to share a 2 seater w/my husband, who likes to take up more room than needed!

     
  • At 11:19 p.m., Blogger Pirk said…

    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!!
    It was good to see you on Saturday, last week I think, where did the week disappear?

    I sit at our dining table to knit and crochet. I am on my crocheting cycle right now. I watch tv when I knit. Doing that while crocheting is a little bit more difficult.

    Your chair sure looks comfy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL