Sunday, May 27, 2007

Contest #6

For contest #6 Robyn has asked us to blog about our WIPs. Here are my current works in progress.

This is the Forest Path Stole. I started in a few months ago but I had to put it aside when I had to get busy with the baby knitting. I will be able to get back to this soon.

This is the Moon Dance pattern from Pink Lemon Twist. I am making a scarf instead of a stole because I am using grey yarn that was gifted to me by Kimberly. I started it in November of last year and I will finish it by the end of this year.
This is the sweater I started for Mati. I started it almost 3 weeks ago. I wanted to have it finished by the time I went away but I ended up going to NY and leaving earlier than I expected so I didn't have time to finish it. I packed so quickly and space was limited, I didn't even bring it with me. Paul, Joseph, and I are planning on going back to NY the first week in July so I will have it done by then and ready to give to my DIL. The sweater is so big I am not worried about Mati growing out of it before he has a chance to wear it.

Instead of sweater knitting while I was in NY I chose to work on this. This is the second sock of the May Day socks. It is from the Sockamania Club I joined. I am now working on the cuff and I should have them finished either today or tomorrow. When these are done I will get back to work on the sweater.
This is the Scheherezade stole. I started it last summer when Melanie was doing her second mystery stole. It is, of course, another gorgeous Pink Lemon Twist design. I just have had so many other things to knit that it got put to the side when I realized I needed more yarn. I bought the second skein of Fleece Artist yarn but I haven't picked this back up YET. I do intend to finish it. I have it in a knitting back next to where I sit so I haven't forgotten about it. I just have to make the time to work on it.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL