Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me

Today is my 52nd birthday. It's really nice to be in the same city as most of your children on your birthday. Unfortunately, I had to come home too. But I did make it to our snb tonight. Maggie and her sister Natalie got me the most adorable card that even her son Alex signed. She also bought me some yummy Fleece Artist fibre. I'll post more on my trip and birthday stuff tomorrow.

Shayna is still in the hospital. She developed an abscess so they had to clean it out yesterday. They put her to sleep for the procedure and she was really upset she didn't make it home on Monday like everyone thought she would. They put a drain in this time and I hope she will be home from the hospital soon. You have no idea how difficult it was to leave on that plane and head home when I know Henny still needs me. Unfortunately, I'm not self employed so I couldn't extend my stay.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sure she'll be ok. Will think healing thoughts for her.

    Oh and happy birthday! May the next year bring you exactly what you deserve. That was something my mom would have said to make sure I behaved myself over the next year - so you'd better be good!
    ;-)

     
  • At 10:24 a.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHELLE!!

    Many happy returns!

     
  • At 11:25 a.m., Blogger Agnes said…

    Happy Birtheday! :)

     
  • At 12:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so glad you made it to SNB last night. I hope you had a great b-day and best wishes for the year to come

     
  • At 12:32 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hope you had a good birthday! I sure did! (We share the same bday!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL