Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Nervous Nelly

My son-in-law always calls me Nervous Nelly and Henny (my daughter) is her sister (or the other way around) I just dropped Joseph off at school He is off to Ottawa on his school trip today. I was a blubbering idiot when I drove away from school. I'm surprised he actually gave me a hug. I didn't think he would do that. I thought he would say I'm embarrassing him. He will be back Friday around 6 pm. It's a good thing I have that nasty test on Friday. I have to prep for it tomorrow so I will be too busy with that to even think about Joseph being away. This is the first time he is sleeping away from either home or his grandparents. I know he will have a wonderful time but I can't seem to help but worry. I was glad to see that I wasn't the only parent that stuck around until the kids all got on the bus. My little one is growing up. I AM SO NOT READY FOR THIS!!!!!!

I saw this on Maureen's blog.



You Are the Index Finger



You are ambitious, driven, and capable.

You aren't afraid to take responsibility for your actions - or place the blame on whoever deserves it.

You are honest, free thinking, and objective. You see things in your own way - and you aren't afraid to let everyone know about it.

You get along well with: The Thumb

Stay away from: The Ring Finger

1 Comments:

  • At 3:59 p.m., Blogger Knitting Therapy said…

    I'm tagging you for a meme! Details on the May 30th post on my blog.http://knittingtherapy.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL