Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Muggles

Let me start this by saying that I love my husband very much. He is sweet, kind, and wonderful. He is my rock. I thought he sort of got this knitting thing when I was all excited about seeing The Yarn Harlot at the Knitter's Frolic. When she actually posted a comment on my blog and I sorta went screaming around the house in excitement. Joseph looked at me like I was nuts. Paul explained to Joseph that it would be the equivalent of Michael Schumacher commenting on his blog, if he had one. See? When I heard that I thought he got it. Well he didn't. Paul is a muggle. Why do I say that, you might ask? On Saturday, when I was so torn between going up to Gemini for the spin in, or going on the yarn crawl, Paul said I didn't need to go on the yarn crawl because I already had enough yarn. Hasn't he been married to me long enough to know you can never ever have enough yarn?

I saw this on Amy's blog.



Rochelle --

[noun]:

A real life muppet

'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


On the knitting front, I've finished my May Day socks. This is the May pattern for the Sockamania Club. I used Regia Stretch, Knit Picks 2mm needles and I knit them from the toe up. The pattern is written from the cuff down but I don't like knitting socks from the top down so I just followed the stitch pattern and used the same toe up sock design I use for most of my knit socks.

Once the socks were done I started working on the Forest Path Stole again. I am in the middle of tier 16. I don't know how much knitting I will get done on that before I have to put it aside again but even a little progress is better than none.

Believe it or not, Shayna is still in the hospital. She was running a low grade temperature so they did another CT scan today. I am not sure what is going on and I will rest a lot easier when she is finally home. They are going to do another procedure tomorrow and the drain is still in. The doctor thinks she might have another pocket that the current drain isn't able to drain. Hopefully this will be the last time they have to drain anything and she will be able to go home. One day at a time. There's nothing else anyone can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL