Wednesday, May 30, 2007

A Lovely Birthday Card

My Secret Pal sent me a lovely birthday card in the mail. I am beginning to wonder, despite the gifts and the card, if she really exists. You see, the person that is spoiling me has the same birthday as I do, May 22nd, and she lives in Canada. How many people can there be in Canada with the same birthday? Silly me thought it would be easy to figure out who she is with that information. WRONG!!! I've almost completed my second time through the participants list and I can't find her anywhere. I had some suspicions but the birthday is wrong. June is almost here and I hope she won't wait until June 30th before she lets me in on the secret. Hey SP, a few more hints are needed, believe it or not, so I can try and figure out who you are. I hope you had as great a birthday as I did. Thank you so much for the card.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad you got my birthday card.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL