Friday, June 15, 2007

June Sockamania Club Socks

I finished the June socks for the Sockamania Club socks last night. This pattern is called River Valley Socks. The pattern was given for toe up or cuff down. I prefer toe up so I knit them the way I knit all my socks and just plugged in Anni's stitch pattern. This was so much fun to knit. I just love the pattern. It was easy to remember but not so mindless that it became boring. Yarn used is Lana Grossa Meilenweit Cotton but I lost the label when I split the ball so I can't tell you the colour. Needles used Knit Picks 2mm or US 0 and knit using the magic loop method.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:04 p.m., Blogger N. Maria said…

    Those are, indeed, beautiful socks.
    After participating in your KAL, I could do no other toe up! Your's is the best with all the elements I love!!!

     
  • At 4:25 p.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    That is so nice of you to say. Thank you so very much.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL