Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Confused But Happy

I went to the urologist this afternoon to get the results of all the tests. I am pleased to report the CT scan showed I DO NOT have kidney stones. The 24 hour collection showed everything was normal as well. That's the confused part. I still have pains now and again in the kidney area so what is causing the pain? The doctor said when I went to him back in May and I had to give a sample for analysis the sample showed white cells. That would indicate some sort of infection. I gave another sample today to see if there are still white cells in the urine. The doctor gave me a prescription for some antibiotic that I will have to take for 3 months. I am not going to fill the prescription until I get the results of today's test but I am pretty sure I am going to have to take the meds. I've been having discomfort today but is it in my head or is it real (is it real or is it Memorex). I'm relieved there are no stones and I am relieved that the CT scan shows my kidneys look fine. That and the news my colon is fine makes me a very happy camper. Now I would just like the pain to go away and I will be blissfully happy.

I turned the heel on the chevrons socks while I was waiting in the doctor's office. I finished the heel while I was at my in-laws. Now I just have to finish the cuff and I'll have one sock finished.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL