Friday, July 06, 2007

Clue 2 Done!

Clue 2 is done!!! It's amazing how much knitting you can do when you aren't at work. The beads are getting easier and easier. That's a relief. I think I finally have a rhythm when it comes to adding them and I'm glad I went with the clear beads. Now I am just a little concerned about the width. The yarn I am using is very fine. I am using 2.75mm needles. I tried to 3.25 mm and it was just to open for my taste. I was originally going to use the 2.5 mm and compromised with myself and settled for the 2.75 mm. I am getting an idea of the shaping. Even though this still looks triangular, it definitely isn't. So the question in my mind right now is will the 99 sts make a wide enough stole? I'll have to wait and see what the rest of the clues bring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL