On the knitting front, I finished the first sock from the July sock for the sockamania knitting club. The sock is called Serpentine socks. I used the Lucy Neatby yarn. I made the sock more like anklets because the yardage on this yarn is not as much as on other sock yarn I normally use. I split the sock yarn before I started but I wanted the "O" complete on the back of the sock and I was afraid if I did another repeat I wouldn't have enough yarn for the ribbing. I love the way they fit. They go over my foot without any problems. Next time I do the heel according to the pattern I will shorten the foot by about 4 rounds before I start the gusset. I cast on the second sock last night so I should be able to finish it before the end of the month.
I've also managed to get my spinning committment in for the Tour de Fleece. I've been doing about 30 minutes before work in the morning and the rest in the evening. I have finished the first bobbin and started the second bobbin. I should get that bobbin done by the end of the weekend and then I'll just have to ply it together.
Clue 3 comes out today for the Mystery Stole 3 pattern so I will be busy with that for the rest of the week as well. I'll have to divide the time between the 3 projects. I found another crochet hook on Wednesday. It's a Susan Bates 13/14 and it says it's .9mm. It is great for the yarn because it doesn't split it at all but the beads don't all fit on the hook. I can't wait to give it a try with clue 3.