Saturday, July 07, 2007

Such Fun!

The weather was great today for the drive up to Keswick. Joseph had a great time playing games with Alex. They Wii'd for a while and then they Xbox'd for a while. I asked Joseph at one point if he was ready to go home and he said no. That must mean he had a great time. Before we left the house Joseph was asking me how long it would be. I told him it takes about 30 to 45 minutes to get there but once I get there I don't know how long we would stay.

We stayed about 4 to 4.5 hours. I think this is the first time I went to Maggie and actually did quite a bit of spinning - for me anyway. I tried Maggie's wheel and words can't even describe how nice it is. It is stunning and lovely to use. This bobbin is what I managed to spin on my Joy so far today. The fibre is yummy to spin. A longer staple length than I normally have with merino and I just love the way the colours are working out so far. It will be interesting to see what it ends up being once it's plyed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL