Monday, July 23, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

I am so excited. I've been accepted into the Hogwarts Sock Swap. I was on the waiting list so I wasn't expecting to hear so soon. I thought there would be only a slim chance I would get it. I've been placed in Gryffindor house. This is my first Hogwarts Sock Swap and I can't wait.

Hogwarts Sock Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor

2. Shoe size? 8.5 US

3. Foot Length? 9.75 inches

4. Foot Circumference? 9 3/8 inches

5. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

I don’t use double pointed needles since I learned the magic loop so I am going to give my favourite circular needle size and length

a. Knit Picks 2 mm (US0) 32 inch length
b. Addi Turbo 2 mm 40 inch length
c. Addi Lace 2.5 mm (US 1) 32 inch length

6. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I am willing to try anything but because I prefer circulars the cord must be flexible to do the magic loop. I still prefer to use 2mm for socks and do most of the time.


7. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? Not applicable

8. Allergies? Do you have any? I can’t wear acrylic socks. They cause my feet to peel. Will your knitting be exposed to smoke or animals? No

9. Are you an international participant (outside US)? yes Are you willing to have an international Hogwarts Sock Pal? I would prefer within Canada but yes I can send internationally.

2 Comments:

  • At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Doris Gorodok said…

    Welcome to the swap, fellow GRYFFINDOR! I am a First Year and I think you are going to have a great time!

     
  • At 10:48 a.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Congrats on being accepted. I can see you are very excited to be a GRYFFINDOR.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL