Thursday, July 19, 2007

Tests

I saw this test on Sherri's blog and especially since I went to see Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix last night I thought I would give the test a go. It was a very close call between the three houses of Gryfindor, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff but this is the one that won out in the end.

The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!



Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."


Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Digory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.


Take the most scientific Harry Potter
Quiz
ever created.


Get Sorted Now!


2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    Sheesh, Ro - we really truly were separated at birth!

    I took 3 different sorting-hat quizes and my results were:
    Quiz1: Hogwarts
    Quiz 2: Ravenclaw
    Quiz3: Hufflepuff
    (and the third quiz was the most reliable).

    Are you doing the Hogwarts Sock Swap #2?

     
  • At 11:03 a.m., Blogger Joan said…

    You're the first Hufflepuff I've met. I'm Ravenclaw, 3 pts away from Gryffindor. ;-}

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL