Saturday, August 11, 2007

Sockapalooza

My sockapalooza socks arrived yesterday. Thank you Jeanne!! I can't begin to express how much I love these socks. I picked the box up at the post office last night and I was so anxious to open them and try them on I did it in the mall while Paul and Joseph were eating in the food court. They were mortified of course. They couldn't believe I was putting socks on with so many people around. In my haste I thought I was going to have to do something about the cuff. I have a wide calf and I thought it was going to pose a problem but as you can see, even with the blurry picture, that the fit is perfect. And talk about colour!! They are purple and my favourite colour. A million thanks for the wonderful socks. I will always think of you and my first Sockapalooza when I wear them.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:50 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beautiful socks!

     
  • At 3:53 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Wonderful! A Sock Pal who really worked to please!

     
  • At 7:52 a.m., Blogger Micky said…

    It's always nice to get handmade goodies.
    ~
    Thanks for the encouraging words.
    :)

     
  • At 11:22 a.m., Blogger mathomhouse said…

    Oh, I'm so glad that you like them! Such a relief! This is my first exchange, and it was a bit of a nail-biter, I must admit. As you might know by now, I thought that the cuffs were a bit on the snug side, too -- but that was why I included the left-over yarn as well, Just In Case.

    I like the color so much that I ordered some for myself as well!

    Thanks again for being a part of my first Sockapalooza --

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL