Wednesday, August 22, 2007

On The Road

Ramona has asked us to take our Campanula socks out on the road so first I took her to work and then I just had to take her to meet Stephanie last night. Unfortunately, no knitting was done on her because I still can't get the pattern straight in my head and I needed some mindless knitting. For me, right now anyway, these socks are not mindless. I am feeling a lot better about the yarn. I like the way the socks are working up so Tofutsie and I have come to an understanding. It seems to be working because the splitting is not quite as bad. Maybe I'm just taking more time with my stitches.

In other knitting I have 6 sts left to join on the Mystery Stole so that should be done by tomorrow. The last 3 pattern rows have 18 beads placed per row, if memory serves me correctly, so those rows will take me longer to do. I am getting anxious to finish this project and start something else.

UPDATE: Mystery Stole 3 is now off the needles. I just have to block it. I still have to block Scheherezade as well.

4 Comments:

  • At 6:26 p.m., Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    I want to buy that pattern with a donation, but can't figure out how??

     
  • At 12:56 p.m., Blogger Micky said…

    Woohoo. A Yarn Harlot meet!
    :)

     
  • At 6:51 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
    THANK YOU!...

     
  • At 6:56 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    Please cross post this at the Campanula KAL.
    And you are SO winning a prize for this one!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL