Saturday, September 15, 2007

No Title Today

This week I sent out all the markers for the stitch marker exchange. I had lots of fun making them and I hope that the recipients will like them. One of my partners wanted markers made with memory wire. The instructions can be found here. I've never made the markers with memory wire and it proved to be quite the challenge. I didn't realize the wire I bought would be so tough to bend as it was. Stringing the beads was also not that easy. I did finally manage to get them done and now I want to try and make a few for my daugther.

On the knitting front, I've been having some serious challenges with my back all week so I have not gotten much done. I have finished knitting the felted bag kit I bought last weekend. Now all I have to do is felt it.

I also finished the first of my Campanula socks but I made an error (stupid I won't embarrass myself by going into it) and I am going to rip back to the beginning of the cuff and knit it all over again. Once that's done I can get started on the second sock. I ordered some Knit Picks Harmony needles and I am hoping they will come soon so I can use them when I reknit the cuff.

I also should get the Woolee Winder for my Little Gem this week, I hope. I am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I imagine I should have it by Friday at the latest. I will show pics once it arrives.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 3:18 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    So, Rochelle, when are you opening up your Etsy shop? These stitch markers are beautiful! Perhaps you could bring some to the fair when you go with Maggie...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL