Friday, September 28, 2007

I Think I Give Up

Maybe if I give up waiting for the damned winder it will surprise me and show up? It hasn't arrived yet and if it hasn't gotten here by now there is a good chance it won't.

I was going to say that maybe if I gave up waiting for the package it would finally arrive and as I am typing the door opened and it was the postman with my winder!!!! I was so excited it finally arrived I didn't even mind having to pay the $21.22 in GST + handling fee. The handling fee is a pain in the butt, however, for the winder I will gladly pay it. Now I WILL have the winder for the spin in tomorrow. I am so excited I can't begin to tell you!!! Too bad hubby and I are going to do laundry by the in-laws this afternoon. I want to go home and spin.

Sherri, has you winder arrived yet? I know you said you ordered yours around the same time I ordered mine. Mine was shipped on September 5th. The customs slip is dated September 26th and it arrived this afternoon. If I order anything else from him I want to try and do it when I know I am going to be by my daughter. Maybe it will arrive within the US faster than here in Canada. Where are you located?

Pics to follow later tonight when I get the winder set up and going.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Congrats on your new winder! I love my winder. It makes life so much easier.

     
  • At 6:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Still no sign of it. They said it shipped Sept 2. I am also not getting responses to my email inquiries. Even if it does arrive, I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with the Woolee Winder company's customer service.

    Glad you like it though. Hopefully some day I will receive mine. If it is not here this week I am going to stop being a polite Canadian and raise a fuss.

    If you got yours, then hopefully mine is soon to follow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL