Sunday, September 23, 2007

Socks & Bags

The Noughts & Crosses socks are off the needles. The fit is great and I just love the way they turned out. Knitted with Sock It To Me Collection Essentials 4 ply. 2 - 50 gram balls and 2mm needles. It is amazing to me just how quickly these socks knit up once I finished the foot. Knitting on the subway helped as well. You can get a lot of knitting done riding on the subway. I don't do it very often because I don't work in the downtown core but when I do ride the subway there's always knitting on the go.


Why was I on the subway today you might ask? I went to pick up my Lexie Barnes bag from Lettuce Knit. The print is Baja. Just look at the amount of storage in this bag. It can fit tons of wips. It can also double as a great carry on bag when I go traveling. I just love this bag.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Chelle said…

    Gorgeous socks and I just LOVE the bag...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

     
  • At 8:27 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    socks are looking great! YOUR BAG IS IN!!! Whoot, now we match :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL