Wednesday, October 17, 2007

What's Wrong With This Picture?

I am working away on the Japanese scarf for my ISE partner. The yarn is Schoeller Esslinger Merino Soft. I prefer to wind my yarn into center pull balls most of the time so this morning I was merrily winding the yarn onto the ball winder. I knew there was a knot because I saw it when I went looking for the end. I wound the ball from the inside out so that clump you see at the bottom is what's left of the 50 grams after the TWO knots!!! Take a look at how close these knots are to one another. This is NOT ACCEPTABLE practice at all!!!! Schoeller Esslinger should be ashamed of themselves. Knots are bad enough. How do they DARE to put two knots within inches of each other. I must admit I have never seen this before. I used one ball of this stuff so far and that ball didn't have any knots. I have 11 more balls of this stuff. If there are tons of knots in it I will definitely write a letter to the company to voice my displeasure. I doubt it will get me anywhere but it will feel good to get it off my chest.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 5:44 p.m., Blogger fleegle said…

    I had a ball of yarn with 11 knots in the last 50 yards. I HATE that!

    Thanks for the compliment on my Black Widow shawl!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL