Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Am So Not Ready

Tonight was snb night and as usual it was great fun. Maggie, we missed you. Hope to see you next time.

I can't believe how COLD it was out there tonight. I am so not ready for winter. I put on my winter coat but that is too depressing to even think about. We might have snow by the end of the week. Of course, I do realize it is November and we have been very lucky so far. I'm not complaining about that. I just so dislike the frosty cold temps and even worse the dirty "s" word (shhhh snow). I won't even go into what I think of freezing rain.

I know ski resorts and the like need this for a successful season. So I wish them all the FREEZING cold temps and tons and tons of that "s" word and lets just have nice clean roads here for as many days as possible until the warmer temps come back and the leaves return and life is sprung back into the trees, grass and gardens.

Here's to a short winter. Wishful thinking I know but the other alternative I find extremely depressing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL