Thursday, October 25, 2007

Prize Received

As many of you know by now, I am in the Sockamania Club. Each month wonderful Anni comes up with a great sock design. If you finish the sock by the end of the month your name is entered into a "hat" for a prize. Well I won for completing my September socks!! I was able to choose anything from Anni's esty shop. My yarn arrived yesterday and I couldn't be more pleased. It's laceweight yarn. It looks like it's single ply. Now all I have to do is figure out the yarn wants to become.

Thank you Anni once again. I love the club and the yarn is just the icing on the cake.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just discovered your site through Shannon's blog Dreams of Yarn and really enjoyed it! Thanks! It's always nice to meet a new friend! Congratulations on your prize! Yummy color!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL