Saturday, November 10, 2007

Snakes!!

I went to Gemini Fibres this afternoon and picked up a Kromski arc lazy kate in walnut. Only problem is the lazy kate was missing the spokes, or whatever it's called, that hold the bobbins. I didn't realize the kate was missing parts until I tried to put it together when I got to Maggie's. No problem though. Cheryl is giving me the spokes from the lazy kate she has in the shop and she'll get more from Kromski. I also got a little fibre to try and play with on the carder and a little fleece to play with as well.

From Gemini I went over to Maggie. That thing I've been working on and not blogging about, I'm designing the December sock pattern for Robyn's December sock club kit. I can't really go into more details than that but it's been lots of fun. Maggie took some pictures of the socks for the pattern. While we were outside I moved and Maggie noticed this snake in the grass. I was standing on the bloody thing!!!! I was sure it was dead but it wasn't. I guess I wasn't totally on it or something. Maggie picked it up with a stick and it was sticking it's tongue in and out while she moved it. Later she realized she never took a picture of the snake and when we went out to try and get one but it had already slithered away to a different place and we couldn't find it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bummer on the missing spokes. And oh my goodness I dont like snakes, so glad it wasnt me!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL