Friday, November 09, 2007

Fall Back?

I know we changed the clocks back on Saturday night/Sunday morning. I also know we were supposed to be getting back that hour of sleep we lost in the spring. Then why the heck doesn't it feel like I got that hour back? I've been waking up an hour earlier than I did before the clock change so I've been waking up anywhere from 4:00 to 5:00 am and I'm more tired now than I was before we changed the bloody clock. It takes me weeks to adjust every time we do this.

On the knitting front, I've started the November Sockamania Club socks. I'm using some hand dyed sock yarn I got from Maggie at Dyed In The Wool Handmade. I'll take pictures once I have more completed. This yarn has to be the softest sock yarn I have ever used. Once you knit with this stuff you won't want to use anything else. I used the same yarn in a different colour for that project I've been working on and I was amazed at the softness of this yarn. When I finished the socks yesterday I had a hard time knitting because of how different the two yarns feel.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL