All Dressed Up
I altered the pattern that comes along with Sparkle just a little bit. I wanted a longer sock that I had when I followed the pattern to the letter. So, I switched to 2.25mm needles hoping for a longer sock. It was longer but not as long as I liked so I added 2 rounds to the k1p1 ribbing and 1 rnd to the st st leg section. I also added 2 rows to the heel flap, and voila, a great fitting mini sock. I even got much better at avoiding those pesky little holes once I did a few of these. Now I can complete a sock in less than 30 minutes and I only have to look at the pattern for the toe.
I love the look. I think I want to get another one for my daughter and get it all dressed before I go to NY next month.