Friday, November 30, 2007

Last Day Of November

I can't believe today is the last day of November. Although I didn't officially join NaBloPoMo I did try to post more than I usually do. I think I did a pretty good job. This is post 23 for the month. I know there were days where I posted more than once but it was fun and I am glad I made the effort.

Today I am tired beyond belief. Joseph is not well and I was up all night. I went to work this morning, waited for the courier, did a few phone calls, and then came home. I am so in need to sleep but it doesn't seem to want to come. I am just way overtired, I think.

There is one good thing that comes from being up all night. I finished the first Campanula sock. I used the p2tog cast off and then I felt it was too tight so I took it out and redid it with a regular cast off in rib since my cast off is not tight.

Now I think I am going to take a book and try to get some sleep. Joseph just went back to bed so if I try to read maybe I'll pass out in the middle of a page.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:21 a.m., Blogger Barb said…

    Hi, I seen your comment on my blog about the swift, I bought it at the lYS and it is locally made here in Edmonton, I ordered Robyn's Dec. sock club kit, can't wait too see the pattern you designed :)

     
  • At 12:46 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    I hope you and Joseph are feeling better!

     
  • At 12:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope you and Joseph are feeling better soon. The scarf is lovely!

    Sydney
    www.doctordirt.com/blog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL