Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Present

Last year Paul kept looking and looking at HDTVs but we knew we really shouldn't get it. We probably shouldn't have gotten one now either but with the sales Paul finally caved. We went and picked this up this morning. It's a 32" Samsung HDTV. It also comes with free HD box for a year. I'm not sure what that means but Paul will look into it. I'll see how it all plays out when I get back from NYC next month.

I also received my final SP11 package from Penny. I love love love everything she sent. There's lavendar hand cream, lavendar body wash, coconut lip balm, a cinnamon danish candle, coconut covered marshmellows, and a bunch of other things including some YUMMY gorgeous purple fibre from Lorna's Laces. I have to take pictures of everything and I will later today. After running around since 6:30 this morning I now have to go to my in-laws and do laundry so I have clothing to pack for my trip. Then we are taking Joseph out to dinner because today my son became a man. He's now 13. We're going to Montana's and I will find it interesting to see if he wants to wear the hat again like he did last year. I'll update with pictures later tonight.

Have a wonderful day everyone and try not to rush around and go too insane with the few days remaining before Christmas.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:25 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSEPH!

    Congrats on the tv! Nice eh? Tell him to practice his Halo because next time you guys come up I want him to annihilate Alex!

    Have a nice trip. Thinking of you guys! Merry Christmas.

     
  • At 7:18 p.m., Blogger kimbelina said…

    Happy birthday, Joseph!
    And what a snazzy television. Todd and I go back and forth on getting an HDTV, but sadly, our six-year-old Sony Trinitron is still going strong and doesn't look like it will need to be replaced any time soon. Sigh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL