Saturday, December 15, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

Between yesterday afternoon and now I'm pooped. As you already know, after work yesterday I went to Costco and then to The Purple Purl. This morning I woke up around 4am and couldn't fall back to sleep. My brain just wouldn't stop thinking and everything I tried failed to get me sleeping again. I finally gave up around 5:00 and decided my time would be better served getting dressed and leaving the house early to start on the long list of things I needed to do.

I know a lot of you out there can't stand Wal Mart but for me on a night when sleep was elusive, Wal Mart's open 24 hours until Christmas was just the right thing. I left here by 5:30, went to Wal Mart, finished there, went to the grocery store that's open 24 hours and then came home. That was around 7:45. I tried getting some knitting done and then started dozing and figured I could finally get some sleep. Nope, that didn't work either. My brains just started working overtime again and sleep, once again, was out of the question. I gave up and left the house by 9 and went clothing shopping for my trip to New York. I first went to Addition-Elle and looked at a few things. I bought some pajamas, a robe, and a very nice top that can go along with a black skirt. I also bought a sleeveless turtle neck top to go under the blue shiny top so it would be appropriate for the function I am going to. Then I went to Penningtons and found a very nice camisole that will work better than the sleeveless turtle neck. So back to Addition-Elle I went to return the turtle neck and a skirt I bought. I finally got home around noon and I'm still not able to crash. I see a very early bedtime in my future for tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:03 a.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    I love walmart, and if I wasnt sound asleep I would have gone in the middle of the night with ya :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL