Sunday, December 16, 2007

Let It Snow!

This is the reason I had to get all my errands done after work on Friday and yesterday. It's snowing like crazy outside. We are supposed to get between 15cm and 25 cm. That's about 6in. to 10in. for those of you that don't get metric.

I am glad that today is a Sunday so I don't have to go out. If it had been tomorrow then I'd be out driving in it. That's never pleasant for me. However, with the weather outside being so frightful today is the perfect day to just veg and knit. I hope I can most of the second snowflake sock done today. I just finished turning the heel so depending on how much knitting time I actually get, I might manage to finish it.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:53 p.m., Blogger PlazaJen said…

    ooooo. I love snow. We were supposed to get a bunch, and only got about half of what they forecast. They get very exuberant here about winter weather!

    Enjoy your knitting!

     
  • At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Jane Prater said…

    Thanks for the nice comment. Where did you get the knitting Hogwarts pic? Absolutely wonderful.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL