Saturday, December 22, 2007

My Teenager

It hardly seems possible that 13 years have gone since Joseph was born. I remember that time so well. He wash't due until mid January and suddenly my blood pressure decided to spike. The doctor promptly put me in the hospital and after 24 hours decided it was best to induce. I cried and cried and cried because my ex's birthday is December 22nd. I wanted my child born any day except the 22nd. It wasn't meant to be. I laugh when I remember that time and just how upset I was. He is such a young man now. I grow more and more proud of him each day.

Someone swiped the hat that they had at Montana's so they now have this new one. I liked the old one better but no matter which hat, Joseph looks great.

This is the final package from my SP11 spoiler, Penny. Just look at all this stuff. The fibre is from Lorna's laces and its called Purple Club, I believe and it's 100% merino. The cinnamon candle, at first I thought it was a real cinnamon bun. It smells just like one. The earrings and necklace are great. Paul and Joseph will enjoy the marshmellows. I hope they are gone by the time I get back from NY. I've had the tea before and it is very good. I haven't tried the other stuff but I am going to take the hand cream, shower gel, and lip balm to NY with me. Once again, thank you Penny. I love everything you sent. I'll let you know in April what I get from Red Bird Knits when I get something at the Knitter's Frolic.

The first of my Regia Galaxy socks is almost done. I was afraid they wouldn't turn out like the pictures but they look great. I love the way this yarn is working up. I hope I can get the second sock done while I am in NY but I am not sure how much knitting time I'll get in. I know from past experience that if I get to pick up my needles I'll be lucky. I can always hope.

I was going to bring the Louet Victoria with me but Paul said I should wait and take it in the summer. He is worried the wheel won't survive the trip if I pack it in a suitcase. So I am going to take his advice and wait.

I don't know how much blogging I'll get done while I am away as well so I am going to sign off and wish everyone who is celebrating a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I look forward to another year of blogging. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 11:38 p.m., Blogger Montreal Mama said…

    Happy Birthday Joseph! It's my mom's bday today too! (My hubby's is the 10th, my sister the 19th, today my mom, tomorrow my mother-in-law's and on the 28th my son's!) December is full of birthdays for me!

     
  • At 2:19 p.m., Blogger Sheila said…

    Happy Birthday , Joseph. And Merry Christmas to Mom!

     
  • At 1:47 p.m., Blogger LadyLungDoc said…

    How's this for a small world - Penny was my SP downstream!

    So my upstream was your downstream, and your upstream was my downstream.

    I'm starting to feel dizzy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL