Saturday, January 19, 2008

In The Nick Of Time

With all the stress I've been going through lately, what better way to help get rid of it than finally getting my second Majacraft wheel? I've been working on getting enough money together for the Suzie Pro and I've finally acheived my goal. I spoke with Laurie from The Black Lamb and she will hopefully get it to The Purple Purl for me towards the end of this week and then I'll go there and pick it up.

Since I'm about to get the Suzie I've been thinking of names. I'm toying between two names for my Little Gem. The two names are Lily or Elizabeth. Whichever I decide on I might use the other for the Suzie Pro or I am debating on Grace for the pro as well. Originally I thought Lily for the Gem and Grace for the Pro. But then I thought of Elizabeth. I'm pretty sure I'm going to use the Lily for the Gem because it just fits, in my opinion. I'll wait until I actually have the Pro before I make a final decision on her name.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:18 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How wonderful for you! I thought you were going to go with the Alpaca wheel though?

    I've always wanted the Suzie Pro, but for the foreseeable future I'm sticking with the Gem. She works fine for what I need her for. If Laurie had had the Suzie at the last Knitter's Frolic that's what I would have...oh well, it's up to the fates!

     
  • At 1:51 p.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    Whoo hoooooooo, So you are getting your new wheel this week!!! NICE. Okay so how many do you have now. Break it down.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL