Friday, January 18, 2008

Life Sucks Sometimes

I have so had it with my job. I can't really go into details here but suffice it to say I MUST find myself another job. I can't really quit without something in the works because we need the money, such as it is. Today was just the pits. I will say the a-hole wants me to work 4 days a week for him and Friday's for the "other people in the office." Like I'll get enough hours to make up for the lost pay. If I were to agree to this and I am at my desk working for the other guys, I'll still end up working for him just by being there. So what he'll get is me working for him for free. That's what he wants. If I agree to it I'm just going to tell him I'll do the 4 days and use the 5th to get a second job to supplement this one and then quit when I find something else.

On top of that I have the second a-hole still driving me crazy about my music. He told me today while he was eating lunch "can you do something about the music before I get indigestion?" I don't know how he can hear it where he is when I can hardly hear it at my desk. The guys in the cubicles closest to me don't complain. My boss is such a wuss that all he tells me is "just tell him you spoke to me about it and I told you the music is fine." I've told him that before. Now my boss has to tell him to leave me alone and that will never happen. Why not? See above.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:02 p.m., Blogger MezzoDiva said…

    Get yourself the heck out of there, baby! How many times does your blood have to boil because of this farshluggener job before you make like a tree and leave!
    Please take care of yourself. You're the only you we've got.
    XOXOXOXO - R

     
  • At 7:42 p.m., Blogger PlazaJen said…

    I'll second mezzodiva - let the job search commence, and good luck to you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL