Saturday, December 16, 2006

I've Been Tagged!!!

Ok so I've been tagged. I get the game but I'm not quite sure what to write. I need to give this one some thought.

Here are the rules as stated on Sande's blog with a small change on what you can write about after I googled. "Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 interesting, weird, facts, things, habits you may not know about me.’ People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog.”

1: I think I'm obsessive compulsive. When I wanted to finish the Lacevember project I was waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning and knitting inorder to get it done.

2: This might not be weird but it's a fact. I've had 7 children. I had my first when I was 20 and by the time I was 28 I had 6. 10 years later I had number 7. I had 2 girls first and then 5 boys. My oldest, Henny, is 30 and my youngest, Joseph, will be 12 on Saturday.

3. I'm not very neat. I would rather knit or spin then do housework. I do the dishes etc. but I live in a small 2 bedroom apartment with my husband and son (my other children all live in the US) and it is cluttered. I know I need to get my act together but I haven't got a clue where to start.

4: I snore. I think the snoring has improved since I've lost some weight but I think I still snore.

5: I used to have horrible heartburn. I would have to take Pepcid AC all the time. If I ate pizza or anything with tomato sauce or paste I was a gonner. I haven't had any heartburn since I lost the weight. I'll post about that later this week when I reach my 8 month anniversary on the program.

6: I was born in Bronx, NY. When I was 6 years old my parents moved from the Bronx to Queens. I got married when I was 20 and moved to Brooklyn. I separated from my ex when I was 31 and I moved to Potsdam N.Y. A small way up in Northern NYS. At 36 I married my second husband and moved to Toronto where I have been ever since.

Ok. So now I guess I have to tag people. Here is the part I'm not sure of. Do they have to be knitters, or spinners, or just bloggers? I hope they don't hate me for this. Paul told me not to do this that it's like a chain letter and is frowned upon but I didn't want to be the person that wimps out so I am going to tag some members of my Snb and hope they'll talk to me on Tuesday night when we get together. Maggie, Chelle, and Kimberly you've been tagged. Hillary you've been tagged. Sherri you've been tagged. Sandi you've been tagged.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 a.m., Blogger LadyLungDoc said…

    Rochelle - bad on me for not checking out your blog sooner! I love your sock pattern, and will have to give it a try next year.

    (the westernmost member of the TTC KAL team)

     
  • At 9:24 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    My snoring was a problem for the spouse. My wife would often wake me to stop snoring. We found an unexpected solution that has stopped my snoring: The SquidFace and ComfyRest pillows. The snoring relief was an unexpected benefit of an invention I patented for being able to lie facedown comfortably and breathe without turning my head to the side. Snoring relief and many additional pain relief benefits are on my website. www.SquidFace.com

     
  • At 4:36 a.m., Blogger Yosemite said…

    Thanks comfyrest but I can't sleep on my stomach at all due to back problems, and hence the snoring. The weight loss has helped a lot and when I lose more the snoring will be gone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL