Saturday, December 16, 2006

Wonder of Wonders Miracle of Miracles

Padon the unmade bed. I don't mind poking holes in the sheets but I don't want to poke holes in the blanket. I can't believe it is FINALLY blocking. What you see here is my Lyra. I don't know if there is still a website for the Lyra Learning Group but I am so proud of this accomplishment. The blocking was difficult because of my back. I wish I could figure out an easier way to do this. The floor is out because of my knees. I will post more pics once it's dry and all the pins have been removed. It's well worth all the effort and tinking back I had to do to get this finished. I did this as a square as opposed to a circle and I had a horrible time getting the corners right. It's because of Lyra that I learned to use lifelines. I tinked back 10 rows countless times and finally used a lifeline. She is gorgeous. Can't wait for it to dry and take more pictures.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:12 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OMG It's beautiful! I'm just learning lace, so I am in awe.

     
  • At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Sande Francis said…

    Hey, Rochelle... TAG, YOU'RE IT! heh heh heh... read my blog for the details. http://sandeleh-fiber.blogspot.com

     
  • At 3:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WOW!!! Lyra is beautiful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL