Sunday, January 20, 2008

What A Day

Joseph is going away on a school trip tomorrow. It's the annual grade 7/8 trip. They alternate between winter and spring trips. Last year they went to Ottawa at the end of May so this year it's a ski trip. This time they are going to be away all week!! Being the well organized people that we are, we were all ready for this trip and had it packed and ready to go out the door a while ago. NOT!!

Yesterday I had an unexpected lunch invitation. One of the guys who used to work out of our office called and said he would be in the area and would I like to join him and his wife for lunch. I haven't seen him since November because he had knee replacement surgery on December 5th so I was thrilled. Paul and Joseph decided not to tag along and when I got home they said they would take the day off. That meant that EVERYTHING that should have been done yesterday and today needed to be squeezed into one day. I feel like I've been running around all day. Now comes the packing. By tomorrow morning I might actually look forward to Joseph's walking out the door. Of course, that will only last a day at most. It will be too quiet and I will look forward to Friday when the young man returns.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You've had a wild time lately! Getting the Suzie wheel should be a fun break though.

     
  • At 2:27 a.m., Blogger Penny said…

    I guess you haven't started with the LL Top yet. I saw more at my LYS that was ordered when I ordered yours. I would get some but don't have a spinning wheel yet. Anyway, you have been tagged with tell the 7 facts MEME. See my blog for more information.
    Oh and I hope I didn't overwhelm you with my "email" as I haven't heard back from you.

     
  • At 1:40 a.m., Blogger N. Maria said…

    When my son would be gone for a day or overnight, I would be making all kinds of plans to do this or that. Then he'd be gone....and I wouldn't do anything but look out the window....waiting for him to come home.

    By the way, Tag! Come read my blog for instructions! It's an easy and quick one - honest. I think you'll enjoy it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL