Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's All About The Service

Earlier this year I bought the Suzie Pro. There were some complications that I won't go into here so I ended up returning the wheel and bought Lizbeth from Shuttleworks in Alberta, Canada. When I received the wheel and put her together I was very distressed to see this. I quickly emailed Cal at Shuttleworks to find out if this was normal or not. Of course it wasn't. It was suggested I take the wheel to a furniture repair place. I wasn't really comfortable with that because I was afraid the repair would always be noticeable and since I had bought a new wheel I wanted it to look new.


After a few emails back and forth we finally decided to replace this entire part. To my surprise the part was delivered on Monday. Imagine how shocked I was when Canada Post showed up at work on a day there was no mail delivery. I was hoping Paul could swap the parts Monday night but life got in the way and it had to wait to tonight. Now all I have to do is ship the old part back to Alberta at Cal's expense. Now THAT is the kind of customer service I expect.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 p.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    YAY YAY YAY you got your part, and everything is good!!!

    Did you use the drum carder yet?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL