Friday, March 28, 2008

Wee Tiny Problem

As I mentioned in an earlier post I joined the Wee Tiny Sock Exchange 2008. This morning when I checked my email I received something in my junk mail folder and the subject was "Wee Tiny Problem." Silly me was afraid to open it because of all the junk mail I get about male enhancement. So I just deleted it. Then later I received another email with the subject "Wee Tiny Problem Solved." This time I figured it might be for me so I went ahead and opened the email. Sure enough it was from Emily about the sock exchange. I emailed Emily and told her what happened. She said "That is absolutely hysterical. I am going to giggle about it all day!" So what else can a person do? Blog about it, right?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:04 p.m., Blogger Peggy said…

    It is always good to laugh at ones self. :)

     
  • At 5:58 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds like something I would do! I was going to join the Wee Tiny Sock Swap but this past week was unusually busy, go I completely forgot about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL