Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yet Another Meme

I saw this on Pirk's blog and well, I just couldn't resist.

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

10 years ago I was a stay at home mom. Joseph was only 3 then.

2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? (Today or when ever?)

Knit Heere Be Dragone shawl
Knit Flight of Fantasy shawl
Go to NYC this summer
Finish the Krokus doily
Knit the Jaywalker Socks

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)

Icecream
Cheesecake
Fruit Salad
Popcorn
Chocolate

4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.

Pay off all the bills
Buy a house
Give some to each of my children
Give some to cancer research
Quit my job

5. Name some places where you've lived.

Bronx, NY
Brooklyn, NY
Potsdam, NY
Toronto, ON

6. Name some bad habit you have.

I tend to be obsessive about things.
I have way too much yarn and fibre and still buy more.
I can be very stubborn.
When I lose my temper I tend to yell alot and curse too much.

7. Name some jobs you've had.

Clerk
Secretary
Office Assistant
Homemaker

8. Name those whom you are tagging.

I'm not going to tag anyone. Whoever wants to play along consider yourself tagged.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL