Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Joseph

I can't believe it has been so long since my last post. Where did the month go?

On my refrigerator is a picture of Paul holding Joseph and he could he was able to fit in Paul's arm. Now he's taller than I am. Long gone are the days like this or this or this when I was able to take pictures without much of a hassle. Back in 2006 he was still willingly taking photos. Then he would object but still let me take them.

We brought Joseph over to his grandparents so they could see him on his birthday and we brought along a birthday cake. When I tried to take a picture of the cake I had to sneak a picture of Joseph. He tried covering is face with his hands and stuff so this was all I could get.
I haven't had any cake but my in-laws' said it was delicious.
Sunday was the Pre-Boxing Day sale at The Purple Purl. I could have been much worse and more came home with me than this but this was most of it. The peacock Tanis and purple Fresco are going to become Fiddlehead mittens if I ever get up the courage to knit them. The Step will be socks for my daughter and the Malbrigo will be a cowl for a friend.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL