Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Amazing

NaKnitMo has been great for my knitting mojo. Here's the picture of the finished socks as promised. I really love the way they worked up. I liked it so much I went and bought another colourway of the same line. I started them last night at Snb and boy are they going to be bright. There is a very bright orange and bright green in the colourway I bought. It should be interesting to see how it works up.
I also finally finished knitting this Spring Blossom shawl on Friday and got it blocked yesterday. The yarn is my own handspun. Fibre is Ashford merino/silk blend in colour cinnamon. I am so pleased with the final result. When I blocked it the shawl ended up being larger than I expected and for that I am even happier.





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 p.m., Blogger Creativehands said…

    Your shawl is beautiful and the dark pink in the socks looks like waves dancing along the pale pink horizon. Neat.

     
  • At 11:51 a.m., Blogger Purl Mary said…

    Brava! This gives a new meaning to the idea of 'made from scratch'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL