Thursday, October 08, 2009

I WON SOMETHING!!!!!

My name is among the winners in the spinning catagory for the I Made It On My Schacht Contest. I don't know what I won and the grand prize winner hasn't been announced yet. They will be announcing that winner later tonight. I am in shock. I can't believe how far my spinning has come since I changed my drafting technique and Maggie helped me figure out I was underplying my yarn. Thank you Maggie. I couldn't have won anything without you.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 7:33 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    So fantastic! Congratulations! You must be so thrilled! (And thank you for the mention.) :)

     
  • At 9:58 p.m., Blogger Kimberly said…

    Congratulations!!!

     
  • At 4:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats Rochelle!! I've got my fingers crossed for the Grand Prize for you!!

    Regan

     
  • At 3:44 p.m., Blogger Creativehands said…

    Congratulations!! I've been wondering where you went? Glad you're back and looking forward to hearing the final verdict!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL