Friday, August 21, 2009

18 Years Already?

It's amazing to me that today Paul and I have been married for 18 years. I can't even begin to put into words how lucky I am to have found such a wonderful man. He's been there for me through sickness and health and has never wavered. I have always maintained, and still do, that when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000if my ex and I had not split we would have after the surgery and treatment. I am so blessed to have found Paul. He is kind, generous and patient among many other things. He's had to deal with a lot being married to me. The baggage I brought with me wasn't easy. He's never complained. He loves my children as his own. I just wish some of them would give him the chance to prove it.

The past 18 years have flown by. I look forward to many many more.

Paul I love you with all my heart and soul.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 11:39 a.m., Blogger Dreams of Yarn said…

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY FRIEND!! May have you have many many more.

     
  • At 11:45 a.m., Blogger Kimberly said…

    Happy anniversary! Are you doing anything special to celebrate?

     
  • At 9:57 p.m., Blogger Maggie said…

    Aw, you're so sweet and corny! What a nice post. I hope you guys have a great anniversary weekend.

     
  • At 3:08 a.m., Blogger Maureen said…

    What beautiful words! Happy 18th Anniversary to you both!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL