Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Finalist!!!!

OMG!!! I was just notified that I'm a finalist in the "I Made It On My Schacht" contest. This is the skein I entered. I only got my Ladybug at the end of July and the deadline for entering was September 1st. Lace takes a while to spin so this was what I managed to spin by the deadline once I got used to the wheel.

I don't really expect to win but I never thought I would make it this far. I am must amazed and so happy. I guess my spinning really is coming along. It feels like it took me forever to get here but I am very happy right now.

The good news as great after I got news from my brother that my dad was taken back to the hospital today. He has phneumonia again yet again. Not sure how long he will be in the hospital but all I can do is pray.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 10:09 p.m., Blogger Creativehands said…

    Congratulations! I think I left another congratulatory comment the other day...boy, lots of good stuff happening there! Be sure to include a link when the winners are announced! Your lace looks like a winner to me!
    Hope your dad feels better soon.

     
  • At 1:40 a.m., Blogger Maureen said…

    Congratulations on your spinning!

    I hope your dad is on the mend and getting the best of care.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL