Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 24 of NaBloPoMo

It's the last week of November already. US Thanksgiving is this week. I'm actually going to PVR the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade. I used to watch it every year and since I started working I've missed it. I can't even remember the last time I was home on Thanksgiving to be able to watch. I'm looking forward to it.

There isn't much to report about the knitting. I've gotten to row 10 of the Evergreen Trees chart but each round takes over an hour because of the stitch count so, until I get further along, progress is going to be slow.

I didn't get much knitting done on the socks either. I was too busy working on the shawl so there is no point of taking pictures of either project.

Joseph is slowly catching up at school but the progress is not as quick as I would have hoped. His TA is on his back too so hopefully between the two of us he will be all caught up before the holidays.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

AddURL